Johnson Pumps are the most widely used high banker and recirculating pumps in use. These heavy duty submersible bilge pumps will
Designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty, these pumps feature a 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. Impellers are carefully designed to maximize head and flow. Features snap-in bases that can be easily removed to clear debris. Outlet port check valve included for optional use.
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor. Liquid cooled for extended motor life. Quality engineered mechanicallip seal. ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards.
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps. Pump body Thermoplastic. Shaft seal Mechanical seal. Shaft Stainless steel (SS2343). Voltage 12 V.
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V27 V) 98 lmin - 1550 GPH. Capacity straight (13.6 V27 V) 100 lmin - 1600 GPH. Amperage 7 A. Fuse Size 10 A.
- Connection 1-18 and 1-14. Shaft SS2343. Wire size 1.3 mm2 - 16 GA. Max height 149 mm - 5.86. Weight 1.3 kg - 2.75 lbs.
- Gallons Per Hour 1600.Box Dimensions 5H x 6W x 6L . Weight 3.4 lbs.
Hose Size: 1 1/8" to 1 1/4"