Have a Jolly Good Time finding treasure with our Jolly Rogers metal detector headphones. By Jolly Good Time we mean you will find them super comfortable, adjustable, and they just plain stay on your head! In fact, Jolly Rogers headphones have the same rugged construction as our now famous, full featured professional Gray Ghost headphones. You will like the way these headphones cover your entire ear comfortably and block out ambient noise allowing you to hear the faintest signals.
You'll like the solid feel of the comfortable headband to earcup adjustment and the fact there are no parts to rust or corrode. You'll like the feel of the soft earcup cushion material against your head. You'll like our segmented volume adjustment control that also stays put where you want it to be. You'll like the way Jolly Rogers fold up to take less space in your equipment bag or case. Last but not least, you'll love the solid performance of Jolly Rogers headphones and the fact that they are protected by a limited lifetime warranty!
Please Note : If using a DetectorPro Headphone on the Minelab CTX-3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adapter may be required when using the removable 1/4" headphone module.
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 20 decibels.
- Impedance: 16 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty