Minelab has set the standard against which other detectors are being measured when they introduced the Equinox series in 2018.
Featuring technology that offers true multi-frequency operation as well as the ability to switch to single frequency operation when conditions call for it, the Equinox series has made believers out of even the most skeptical of users by uncovering valuables from sites that have been heavily hunted for decades.
It is able to see through layers of trash to sniff out coins, jewelry and relics that other detectors simply can’t see . . . but knowing how to unlock the full potential of these detectors is the secret to finding what others miss. This handbook, authorized by Minelab itself, follows in the footsteps of past books by Andy Sabisch that help you master the power of high-end detectors and contains the information you need to quickly master the Equinox 600 & 800.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Build a solid foundation by learning what every control on the Equinox does and when to adjust it.
- Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experienced Equinox users from around the world . . . along with the basis for their settings so that you can make slight adjustments to obtain maximum performance in your area.
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water.
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field What the two software updates mean to you and how the new features can be applied to the type of hunting you are interested in If you already own an Equinox this book will simplify its operation and help you find more even if you have considerable time on the detector.
- If you are considering purchasing one, the Handbook will answer any questions you might have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing when you unpack your Equinox and head out the door.