This 9 piece stackable set of classifying screens will cover just about every screen size you'll need to prospect for gold. Use the larger screens for panning and sluicing. The 8-20 mesh screens are great for initial clean up, while the smaller screens are perfect for final clean-up.
Our 9-piece set includes the following:
• Wire thickness: 0.10 mm—Mesh size: 1/100"
• Wire thickness: 0.14 mm—Mesh size: 1/70"
• Wire thickness: 0.17 mm—Mesh size: 1/50"
• Wire thickness: 0.30 mm—Mesh size: 1/30"
• Wire thickness: 0.35 mm—Mesh size: 1/20"
• Wire thickness: 0.45 mm—Mesh size: 1/12"
• Wire thickness: 0.60 mm—Mesh size: 1/8"
• Wire thickness: 0.95 mm—Mesh size: 1/4"
• Wire thickness: 1.40 mm—Mesh size: 1/2"
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.